• Who is authorized to drive the vehicle?
The only persons authorized to drive the vehicle are those who appear as the main driver or additional driver in the rental contract.
• What document are required to withdraw my reservation?
• What is the minimum age required to drive a vehicle?
People who request authorization to drive the vehicle must have 21 years and 2 years of experience for groups: A, B, C, D, F ... and 25 years and 3 years of experience for groups 2,3,4,5, M, N, P, H, I.
• Are there special conditions according to the driver's age?
Persons under 25 years of age may, provided they have at least 2 years of driving license, request authorization to drive the vehicle at an additional cost. For more information on the cost of this supplement, consult the Rental Terms and Conditions.
• Can I return the vehicle to an office other than the pick-up office?
With us you can pick up your vehicle at any of our offices and return it to a different office, thanks to our “One - Way” service. Our One - Way service is available in all our offices on the island of Formentera.
• Can I travel outside FORMENTERA using the rental vehicle?
In no case may travel to any of the other islands or peninsula with our cars.
• Is it possible to confirm a specific vehicle brand and model?
We always try to offer you the vehicle you choose. If it is not possible, we would give you a vehicle of the same category; and if for reasons of force majeure we do not have a vehicle of the selected category, we will deliver you a vehicle of a higher category.
• What type of insurance is included in the rental price?
The rental rates include the coverage of the Obligatory Insurance of the car and the Civil Liability Supplement for damages and losses against third parties derived from the use and circulation of the vehicle and VAT.
• What additional coverage and insurance can I hire to travel safer?
The insurance included in the rental rate does not provide coverage for:
• Damage to tires, tires, interiors of the vehicle, exterior rearview mirrors, glass and base.
• Tire blowouts due to negligence or poor driving.
• Damage caused to the clutch.
• The days of stopping the vehicle until repair.
• Crane expenses and fines.
These exclusions may be fully or partially covered by express contracting, at the time of vehicle collection, through extra coverage.
• What type of insurance is included in the rental price in Formentera?
Rentals originating in the offices of Formentera, have special insurance conditions for which, even if all the above is applicable, there is a franchise for the vehicle's own damages caused as a result of accident or theft. The amount of this franchise varies depending on the category of the rented vehicle, establishing the following amounts:
FRANCHISES AND INSURANCE:
Loss, theft or damage caused to goods or objects transported in the vehicle are excluded from the basic insurance.
The FRANCHISE and exemption from the payment of the franchise (SUPER CDW: Insurance that covers the damages to the rented car) in case of accident, theft, loss or loss of some of its parts, is detailed below:
A, X, € 500 . Remove the franchise for € 9 / day.
B, C € 500. Eliminate the franchise for € 11 / day.
D, E, F, G, G2, M, H, € 700. Remove the franchise for € 13 / day.
J, K, L, K2. € 800. Eliminate the franchise for € 15 / day.
2,3,5, N, M, € 1,500. Remove the franchise for € 18-€ 25 / day
There will be the possibility of reducing the amount of these franchises to zero with the hiring of extra special coverage. Those customers who do not wish to contract such insurance are required to leave a deposit for the value of said franchise.
• Are the vehicles delivered with a full tank of fuel?
When making the rental contract, the customer will be told how much fuel and what kind of vehicle there is. The customer agrees to return the vehicle as delivered. In case of bringing it with less quantity, the difference would be charged according to the table published in the rental counters. Clear prices in fuel policy.
• How can I modify or cancel my reservations?
If you have made the reservation of your vehicle through our website, the reservation department will assist you.
• How much does it cost to cancel my reservation if I have prepaid on the web, will I get my money back?
You can cancel your reservation at any time at no cost provided it is canceled at least 48 hours before the date of the reservation, if the cancellation is less than 48 hours. Before the date of the reservation, returns will not be accepted.
Any questions contact us: Info@www.proautorentacar.com
• Can I pay the rental agreement with a debit card?
Yes, but in that case it is mandatory to leave a deposit that will go according to the coverage contracted. In case of not having the exemption of exemption coverage, a deposit equal to or greater than the amount of the franchise must be paid.
• Is the vehicle picked up directly at the port terminal or should I go elsewhere?
They should go to the offices of the central reservation company, which are located in the port of La Savina.
Location Google Maps central office: https://www.google.es/maps/place/auto
• Who will install the accessories I reserve as extras?
Once the accessories are collected in our office, it is the customer who has the responsibility of correctly installing the accessories in the vehicle. In the case of an incorrect installation, Autollorm tallers, hereinafter Proauto Isla Blanca, is not responsible for the damages caused.
• What should I do if I want to extend the duration of my contract?
If you have not yet picked up the car, you can modify your reservation at any time by calling the reservation center or applying it from the email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already picked up the car and want to extend the duration of your contract, you must go with your rental vehicle to the nearest office. Contract extensions cannot be made over the phone. Contact heck the section on our offices to find out which office is closest to your location.
• Is there any type of return if I deliver my vehicle before the end date of my contract?
If you return your vehicle before the end date stated in your rental agreement, the money is returned for the unused days adjusted to the days of rental use.
• How can I request an invoice for my rental?
You can request the invoice corresponding to your rental contract by sending an email to email@example.com . In that same email you must indicate the contract number. Our management partners will resend your invoice details via e-mail.